Monday, August 16, 2010

Teenage Years
















The process of finding yourself... Trying to hold on to that last bit of child that remains in your heart but being shoved and kidnapped into adulthood.




These pictures are me through my teenage years, and NONE of these are my natural hair color. I'm only fourteen so the best is still to come! I have a nose stud now... haha! I'm also thinking about dying my hair AGAIN! My point is no one should marry their high school sweet heart (no offense if you did) or plan out their whole life in ninth grade because chances are it will change. I would want to live before I get married. I can't stand the thought of not having multiple boyfriends through high school because of this one boy and not living life. I will change my mind so much through high school because that's me, and that is every teenager. It's kind of scary, and it's also a wonderful thing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm into my senior years and I still can't plan my life!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right, sister. I'm 45 and still figuring it out. Enjoy the ride. And don't be in a hurry to grow up. It's highly over-rated.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. XO to you guys too! I love you guys so much... and I love how yall totally dont hold back

    ReplyDelete