Thursday, September 23, 2010

I don't know what to call this


I have been through a lot, yet I still find a way to be happy. I'm not lying. I'm a happy person. I'm different, unique, beautiful, and happy. I try to be true to myself. Through any unhappy time in my life, I try to find a way to laugh. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much for me to laugh. I'm pretty sure that I don't try to be everything everyone expects me to be. I do care what other people think, but not in the way you think I'm talking about. I do take into account what other people say, but I don't have to look like what they tell me to look like. In other words, if I like their idea, then I might try it. If I don't then, I won't try it. Well, actually I might try it, just to see what it looks like, but if I don't like the results, then I will end up ditching that idea. I'm definitely unique, just ask those who really, truly know me. That brings up another subject. If you don't know me, then how are you gonna sit there and tell me that I'm mean or that I am too preppy. I just don't understand the human race, but I sure do understand myself. So even though I have been through some depressing times in life, I learned how to learn from these times and find ways to be happy through it all. And I hope that when I'm sixty and I look back on my life that I don't regret anything, and I hope that I can take a picture, look at it, and say "Wow, I haven't changed a bit." I do want to grow up a little more, but I certainly want to still be lively and happy and see the world from the eyes I have right now.

1 comment: