Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Colors...

Around the day of Friday, November 14, 2008, we were assigned to write about a color. I was in seventh grade then; if you want to see what I wrote, go to bbunniesblog13.blogspot.com. Using the same colors that I chose in seventh grade, let's see how I would describe them now.

OLIVE GREEN

The color so peaceful, when you see it you disappear into your inner self. So clear, it is perfect paired with candles. Its subtleness calms the rowdiest of children.

DARK WHITE

The oximoron of colors. The outlines of things you see when you close your eyes. The color that confuses. The one you don't even know what color it really is. It's the one that subtly changes each time it catches your eye. The color that darkens the longer you stare.

SPACED OUT BLACK

Not the color you see in space, it's the color you see right before you dream a dream you can't remember when you wake up. The one that is a blank page for the night. A fresh start. The one that draws you into sleep, that pulls you into that deep sensation of yourself.

BLAZING RED

The red that shows the anger in your eyes. The red that shows the blush upon your cheek. The red that shows the fire in your soul. The red that shows the beauty of your lips. The red that means so many different things, you're not even sure what it truly means to you.

Now that I've found that post it reminds me of a time when I was trapped. That was a time when I could not express myself. I remember loving this assignment because I got to express how I felt about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment