Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a New Year

It's a new day, new year. 2011 seems to have so much to offer. However, 2010 went by so fast. I don't like it, but time gets faster the older you are. I'm not sure why. Maybe you have a grasp on time, or maybe you are trying to get more things done. Maybe just maybe you are getting lazier, and time flies by. I can't believe it is almost my birthday. It seems like I just turned 14, and now I'm almost 15. I can't grasp to a single moment in time because it keeps going. I want to just take a day and slow it down. I want out of life in the fast lane. I want more time in life. They say life is too short for things. Life is too short. Any single day goes by so fast. I don't know how to stop it.

Major Realization- Don't. Take life by the horns, and make the most of any single moment of your life. You see. I don't like time flying by, but that doesn't mean I should watch it. It's like watching grass grow. There's no point. If I sat around all day I wouldn't be the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment